"Selected Exporter does not support one of the features used in this report."

Geordan (3 posts)
December 20, 2011 12:19 PM
Accepted Answer

When I preview the report in the Command Line Builder program the report looks great. However, I get the error in the title when trying to run the command in a command prompt copied from the Command Line-Builder program. 

How would I troubleshoot this?

This happened in version 1.5 and the previous version I had installed (v1.4.1 I believe)

Bill Staff (599 posts)
December 21, 2011 08:41 AM
Accepted Answer
What format are you exporting to? What version of Crystal Reports did you use to create the report? If you export to the same format from within Crystal Reports does it work correctly?
Geordan (3 posts)
January 3, 2012 05:07 PM
Accepted Answer

Thanks for the quick reply; for sorry for my delay.

Trying to export it as PDF from Report Commander. Version of Crystal Reports is 11.0.0.895. Exporting a PDF of that report from Crystal Reports does work fine.  

Bill Staff (599 posts)
January 4, 2012 02:43 PM
Accepted Answer

Are you using any special fonts in the report? If so that could be the problem. See this discussion in the SAP forums.

Are you running Report Commander on the same computer where Crystal Reports is installed? If not, make sure the necessary fonts are installed on the computer where you're running Report Commander.

Geordan (3 posts)
January 6, 2012 05:35 PM
Accepted Answer

Bingo! It was an odd font, that looked very similar to Arial, that wasn't installed on the server. 

Replies are disabled for this topic.