When you try to process a report in Report Commander, processing fails with the following error:
This error occurs in two scenarios:
1. The Crystal Reports runtime components that Report Commander uses have been uninstalled from the computer.
2. Crystal Reports or another application that uses the runtime components has installed a newer version of those components than what Report Commander is expecting.
Go to Add/Remove Programs on the computer and look for "SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework" or "SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework (64-bit)".
If this application is not present, the components have been uninstalled and need to be reinstalled. To do this, uninstall Report Commander and then reinstall it; this will reinstall the correct version of the components.
If this application is found, select the entry to display the version.
If the version is later than 13.0.26, you have a newer version of the components than Report Commander expects. To resolve the problem:
1. Download Report Commander configuration update 13.0.4000.0.zip.
2. Locate the Report Commander program folder on your computer. Generally this will be "C:\Program Files\Arcana Development\Report Commander 2" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arcana Development\Report Commander 2" for the 32-bit version. The folder should contain the Report Commander program files including adcrutil.exe, adrcexec.exe.
3. Extract the files from the ZIP into this folder. Report Commander should now work correctly.
If the version is earlier than 13.2.26, something else is wrong. Contact us for assistance.