Rollback Cycle Id

Andrew (22 posts)
April 6, 2018 06:52 AM
Accepted Answer

In the middle of running a lot of jobs, I unfortunately rolled our Cycle ID forward. The jobs in Waiting for Condition status are using the old Cycle ID but when they go into running status they pick up the new Cycle ID and then don't satisfy the downstream conditions.

Is there a way that I can rollback the Cycle ID to yesterday?

Bill Staff (599 posts)
April 6, 2018 07:06 AM
Accepted Answer

There's no way to do this through the UI. You can do it with a database update if you know what the correct ID should be: locate the record for the group in the JobGroup table and update the cycleID with the correct value. Let me know if you need more details on how to go about it.

If you are using Job Conditions, then any jobs that have already triggered and are waiting for the condition to be met will keep using the old Cycle ID, because that's fixed when the job is triggered. You'll have to force them to run.

Also, there is some caching that happens, so it's possible that even new jobs that trigger will still use the old value. In that case the only solution is to restart the adTempus service so everything gets refreshed.

Andrew (22 posts)
April 6, 2018 07:44 AM
Accepted Answer

This is in our lower environments so I think we'll call it a loss and reset everything for the next cycle.

Thank you.

Bill Staff (599 posts)
April 6, 2018 08:52 AM
Accepted Answer
I've written up an enhancement request to get this added to the UI.

Replies are disabled for this topic.