Next Start advances to next day

Air_Cooled_Nut (18 posts)
March 18, 2004 06:15 PM
Accepted Answer

I'm testing adTempus to execute some files.  I want to set the time for a minute or two ahead of the current time.  This allows me to log off and wait to see how things run.  When done, I make changes and want to run again -- however -- the Next Start date is the following day...even when I reset the time!  How can I keep the date from advancing to the next day so I can keep testing during the current day?

TIA

March 18, 2004 06:16 PM
Accepted Answer
Oh, I'm running the latest release of adTempus, 2.0.2.0.
erinr (8 posts)
March 18, 2004 07:04 PM
Accepted Answer

The default behavior of adTempus is to detect clock changes and make sure a job doesn't get rerun as a result of them. To change this, edit the Schedule Trigger for your job and go to the Options page. Check the Rerun if clock is set back option.

Or you could just edit the schedule and set the trigger time forward a few minutes each time you repeat your test.

March 22, 2004 08:02 AM
Accepted Answer

The default behavior of adTempus is to detect clock changes and make sure a job doesn't get rerun as a result of them. To change this, edit the Schedule Trigger for your job and go to the Options page. Check the Rerun if clock is set back option.

[\QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll try this.

I know that...give me some credit

Air_Cooled_Nut38068.4612962963

I know that...give me some credit

Air_Cooled_Nut38068.4612962963

Replies are disabled for this topic.