Removing Email Addresses

Keith (1 post)
April 1, 2019 08:59 AM
Accepted Answer

I can't see any way of removing an existing email address from the BCC section of the "From/To" section of the Send email output task.  Right-clicking on the row header or the row gives no delete option, and deleting the text itself causes and error reading "Cannot be NULL"

Other than replacing with another valid email, how do I remove an email address I no longer need? 

This topic has an accepted answer. Jump to it.
Bill Staff (599 posts)
April 1, 2019 10:09 AM
Accepted Answer
You should be able to select the row (click the row header) and press the Delete key. I'll write up a change request to add an option to the menu, or at least document this in the help.
Kristin G. (1 post)
August 18, 2020 09:07 PM
Accepted Answer
Hello, Do you still have plans to add an option to the menu or at least document this in the help section? I am so glad I looked here, couldn't figure this out on my own.
Bill Staff (599 posts)
August 19, 2020 08:48 AM
Accepted Answer
Yes, the next release will have a change to make this more obvious. The documentation was updated last year to note how to do this, but the change for some reason didn't get published to the Web. That has been done now so the online version of the help includes the information.
JimmyC (7 posts)
August 31, 2020 10:06 AM
Accepted Answer

Bill,

Any idea when the next release will be ready for distribution?   Thank you.

Jim

Bill Staff (599 posts)
September 1, 2020 02:06 PM
Accepted Answer
No, we don't currently have a target date for the next release.

Replies are disabled for this topic.