Console Job Monitor

Gary Davis (7 posts)
April 28, 2021 02:22 PM
Accepted Answer
I have just started using adTempus 4.7. I seems that the Console Job Monitor just shows a snapshot of what is happening on the server and must be manually refreshed to show the current activity. I have the Auto-Refresh Interval in the Console Options set to every 15 seconds but this does not seem to apply to the Job Monitor. It would be nice if the Console Job Monitor would automatically show the current server activity based on the Console Auto-Refresh Interval setting.
This topic has an accepted answer. Jump to it.
Bill Staff (599 posts)
April 30, 2021 10:53 AM
Accepted Answer
The Job Monitor should auto-refresh currently. I took a quick look at a few test servers here and it appeared to be working correctly.  Please open a support case so we can take a look to see what's going on for you.
Bill Staff (599 posts)
April 30, 2021 12:56 PM
Accepted Answer
I was wrong about this. This actually got fixed just after version 4.7 went out, and the servers I was looking at had the update. We will make the fix available in a hotfix update next week.
Gary Davis (7 posts)
May 4, 2021 09:50 AM
Accepted Answer
I installed the HotFix and now the Job Monitor is auto-updating with rolling 12 hour interval (that is my current view).

Replies are disabled for this topic.