Report Commander has stopped working

Mark (2 posts)
August 29, 2014 07:52 AM
Accepted Answer

I attached an image with an error on report commander, I launch the command manually and as soon as it is refreshing report data then error shows" Report Commander has stopped working", Do you have any suggestions? Also it does not export any file data. 

This is the detailed error. 

Description:  Stopped working

Problem signature: 

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH 

Application Name: adcrutil.exe

Application Version: 1.5.0.61 

Application Timestamp: 4e8de030 

Fault Module Name: w3mpm100.dll 

Fault Module Version: 10.20.20.0 

Fault Module Timestamp: 4a67417d 

Exception Code: c0000005 

Exception Offset: 00014b10 

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.16.7 

Locale ID: 1033

Bill Staff (599 posts)
August 29, 2014 01:33 PM
Accepted Answer

Is this happening with only one report or with all reports? Was it previously working for this report, or is this the first time you have tried this report?

w3mpm100.dll is part of the Pervasive database driver or database engine. Something is going wrong with it and crashing Report Commander. It's possible the crash is caused by something the Crystal Reports runtim is doing wrong, but troubleshooting will have to start with the Pervasive side. You will need to contact them for assistance; you can also open a support case with us if they need information or assistance from us.

Do you have Crystal Reports installed on the same computer as Report Commander? If so, are you able to export this report successfully using Crystal Reports? What version of Crystal Reports?

Mark (2 posts)
August 29, 2014 02:06 PM
Accepted Answer

Is this happening with only one report or with all reports? Was it previously working for this report, or is this the first time you have tried this report? It is for all reports 

Do you have Crystal Reports installed on the same computer as Report Commander? Yes i do.  

If so, are you able to export this report successfully using Crystal Reports? I am not able to export any reports running it from the command line.

What version of Crystal Reports? Crystal Reports 2008

Bill Staff (599 posts)
August 29, 2014 03:19 PM
Accepted Answer

Are you able to export these reports from the Crystal Reports 2008 application, using the same parameters, database connection, and export settings that you are trying to use in Report Commander?

Replies are disabled for this topic.